- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
Malaysia Airlines Incident: U.S. Has No Ambassador to U.N. Investigator
Posted at 2:11 p.m. on July 17, 2014
The United States has not sent an ambassador to the U.N. International Civil Aviation Organization, which has, in the past, investigated air disasters like the one Thursday in which a Malaysia Airlines passenger jet reportedly was shot down along the Ukraine/Russia border.
CQ Roll Call’s Tim Starks has more over at his national security blog, Five by Five.