- Supreme Court Blocks Extension of Ohio Early Voting
- No Ruling on Kansas Democrats Picking Candidate
- Intruder Made It Deeper Into White House
- Senate Race in Kansas is a Toss Up
- Dead Heat for Massachusetts Governor
New Health Policy Blog: Healthopolis
Posted at 10:41 a.m. on July 14, 2014
CQ Roll Call has launched Healthopolis, another Policy Pulse blog to join Five by Five, Technocrat and The Container. Written by Paul Jenks, it will be a platform for health policy news “from the capital and beyond.” Jenks has already posted at least one item of potential interest to readers of The Container, about how the Senate Finance patch for the Highway Trust Fund includes an expansion of the IRS’s authority to go after tax delinquent Medicare providers and suppliers.