- Freshman Class Filled With Losers
- Democrats Look for Comebacks From Members Ousted in 2010
- Kelly Ward Will Stay on as DCCC Executive Director
- Congressman to Consider John McCain Primary Challenge
- Josh Holmes, the Mastermind of Team Mitch
The Best Floor Moments from the ENDA Debate (Video)
Posted at 12:03 p.m. on Nov. 7, 2013
Following a key procedural vote Monday bringing up the Employment Non-Discrimination Act for a vote today, the Senate is set to vote this afternoon to prevent discrimination by employers on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity.
Watch Roll Call’s best moments from Senate floor debate this week:
As of Wednesday evening, no opponents of the measure had spoken on the floor. Sen. Dan Coats, R-Ind., became the first member to do so Thursday morning. Coats expressed concern about protections for religious institutions that are opposed to same-sex relationships.