- Supreme Court Blocks Extension of Ohio Early Voting
- No Ruling on Kansas Democrats Picking Candidate
- Intruder Made It Deeper Into White House
- Senate Race in Kansas is a Toss Up
- Dead Heat for Massachusetts Governor
Joe Biden Could Be Tiebreaker for Debo Adegbile Vote
Posted at 11:50 a.m. on March 5, 2014
Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. has made an appearance at the Capitol for the Senate’s procedural vote on Debo P. Adegbile to head the Department of Justice’s Civil Rights Division.
The vote is expected to be extremely close and could require Biden to vote.
When asked by CQ Roll Call when Biden arrived Wednesday morning if he was there to break a tie, the vice president said, “If I have to.”