- Alabama Must Pay Planned Parenthood Legal Fees
- Become a Political Wire Member!
- Warren Still Won’t Endorse Clinton
- Christie Says Trump’s 9/11 Parties Never Happened
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
By Steven Dennis Posted at 2:34 p.m. on May 6, 2014
The White House is letting senators view a classified drone memo justifying the killing of Anwar al-Awlaki, Niels Lesniewski reports. But the public won’t get the same opportunity.
The White House told Niels that the memo would only be viewable in a classified setting.
POTUS Operandi gives you detailed analysis and reporting on the Obama administration and its relationship with Congress.